It’s COMPETITION TIME!
We are giving away this fantastic OX Tote Bag full of OX Tools on our Facebook page.
In 1st Place – We have this OX Tools Tote bag full of fantastic OX Tools up for grabs, all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is ‘LIKE’ and ‘COMMENT’ on when would this kit come in handy?
2nd Place – 1200mm OX Pro Level / 3rd Place – 5mtr OX Pro Tape Measure
Closing date for entry is midnight 30th of April 2018! Good Luck and remember you have to be in it to win it!
1. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This competition is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over who ‘LIKES’ the competition post and ‘COMMENTS’ on when the kit would come in handy. The closing date for entry is midnight Monday 30th April 2018.
3. The draw will be made by random selection by the Social Media Team from all valid entries received by midnight Monday 30th April 2018. There is one prize winner who will win the OX Tote Bag and Tools. There is strictly no cash alternative, product exchange or voucher and prizes are stock dependent. If we do not receive a response within 7 days we will choose another winner.
4. The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. We reserve the right to disqualify any entries at any point during the competition, or to close the competition early.
5. Employees of Huws Gray Ltd are excluded from entering.
6. By entering the competition, you agree that if you win, the Promoter may disclose your details (name and town) to anyone requesting details of the prize winner. The winner may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
7. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. The participant is providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
Promoter: Huws Gray Ltd, Llangefni Industrial Estate, Llangefni, Anglesey, LL77 7JA
The promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it suspects might not be legitimate e.g. multiple entries, entries linked to the creation of multiple or false email accounts, entries originating out of inappropriate solicitations.